Sunday, August 26, 2012

no specific title

when i cry for something, i always hope that u are here to support me, u are here to wipe my tears, u r here to hold my hand and walk with me, u stand by my side to make me calm, u hug me and honestly say ' it's ok dear, im here for you'...

when i sad because of people calling me fat, i always hope u can accept me the way i am, u can always support me to diet istiqamahly, u can always make me smile cos i have you and u say, no matter how fat u r, i always love u deep-deep here in my heart.... if nobody accept you because you are fat, believe that u have me, i love u... 

when i down, i always hope u can be my ears... sit next to me and hear the thing that make me down... you will offer your shoulder to me so i can cry on... and u say, let the person make you down.. i'll always here to believe in you... i know you can do it...

ya allah,i am not a strong person to go through.. i need Allah and i need a person so support me... i hope, this msg can be sent to the person.... help me.... :(

No comments:

randomly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...